Heart Chat Bubble Dipped in Chocolate: Pages from the Innocent World Anniversary Mook

Donnerstag, 19. Dezember 2013

Pages from the Innocent World Anniversary Mook

This week my Innocent World Mook arrived :D As many other Lolitas from Austria I bought it because pictures from the IW Tea Party Vienna are in it. To be honest I was a bit disappointed about that part...they gave the Tea Party only one page with ten mini pictures in rather bad quality :') but therefore the other parts of the Mook impressed me more than I thought they would :D
It's very inspirational with lots of high quality photo-shoots. For those of you who didn't manage to get a copy I recorded a little video showing some of my favourite pages 





At the end of the Mook pictures under the theme 'Day by Day' are shown. Besides photos there are also short texts fitting the four seasons.

The Spring one is so cute I wanted to share it:

To find Spring, I jump over puddles, run bare foot and lie on the grass.
I will be happy feeling Spring in the air...
if only in my mind. 



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen