Heart Chat Bubble Dipped in Chocolate: Instax Mini 8 Review

Sonntag, 29. Dezember 2013

Instax Mini 8 Review

As mentioned before I got an Instax Mini 8 camera for Christmas. I thought a review wold be nice ^__^


Instax Mini 8 is an instant camera which means that you put in a film and get out the picture right away, like with the old Polaroid cameras. Compared to Polaroid the pictures taken with this camera are a lot smaller which makes them perfect for scrapbooking 
The camera is a available in five different colours: pink, blue, yellow, white and black.

Here you see one of my test-pictures ^^

Besides a film, you will also need batteries to work your Instax Mini. I don't know how long the camera lasts with one pair of batteries for I haven't used it too much yet but I really hope it lasts long. The film is already expensive enough :P

The camera has five settings. Depending on the light of your location you can pick one.

 

When turning on the camera next to one of the settings you will find a light glowing. That's the suggested setting. The camera comes with instructions on how to take lighter or darker pictures if you need to change the lighting of your pictures. 
On the back of the camera you will find the count on how many pictures you have left. A film normally contains 10. 

The packaging is cute :3
If you have a little extra money to spend and want especially cute pictures there is film with Sanrio or San-x characters on it available. You can look for it on eBay :)

Altogether I'm very happy with my camera and I can't wait to take it with me when meeting with friends and attending Meet-ups ^^
I feel like I will mostly use it for taking selfies with my friends ^__~


What do you think about instant cameras?
Fun or too expensive?
Tell me in the comments!



2 Kommentare:

  1. Ich find die voll suess*-* hab die letztes jahr auf der japan expo schon bewundert. Ich glaub ich wuerd sie auch hauptsaechlich fuer selfies mit freunden verwendenxD und dann iwas draufkritzeln.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ooooooooooooooh this camera looks so adorable! And I adore how the picture turn out to be. Only to bad that a film costs so much money -.-" I don't have much money for that, but perhaps when I do, I'll definitely buy it! ^_^ xoxo The Mad twins

    AntwortenLöschen