Heart Chat Bubble Dipped in Chocolate: Goodbye Christmas ~

Freitag, 27. Dezember 2013

Goodbye Christmas ~

So Christmas is more or less over. I hope you all had a nice time! This year I was participating in two interesting Christmas activities I wanted to share with you.

Punkangel and I decided to exchange selfmade advent-calendars. During the week they were filled with sweets and on every Sunday and on the 24th there were bigger presents inside. While the one I made for her was gold and Classic Lolita themed, mine was Mori kei themed :)


She made a lot of the things herself. So cute :3
I'm especially happy about the butterfly necklace but I like all the things 
( I secretly hope we will do this again next year ;) )

In our local Lolita community we had one of this a Secret Santa games. Of course I had to participate ^^


Apparently the girl who sent me this was completely new to Lolita fashion so she wasn't sure what to give me. Considering this I think she did a good job ^__~

What did you guys get for Christmas?
Tell me in the comments!




3 Kommentare:

  1. The gifts are so cute! In my country the Secret Santa game was too and I got beautiful hair clips, earrings and a lot of sweets :D

    AntwortenLöschen