Heart Chat Bubble Dipped in Chocolate: Liebster Award // Get to know the blogger

Samstag, 8. November 2014

Liebster Award // Get to know the blogger

Hello my dear readers!
[I thought I should post something interesting right away hehe]
Punkangel tagged me for the Liebster Award! Those tagging games are always a great opportunity for my readers to get to know a bit more about myself so, let's start ~!




 
The rules: 
  1.  Post on your blog about it. 
  2.  Add the Award pic and link the person who nominated you.
  3.  Answer the 11 questions of the person.
  4.  Nominate 10 bloggers who got less than 200 readers.
Punkangel asked me to answer the same 11 questions she got as well. Here we go :D  

1. Is there a blog which inspires you a lot? Which one?
There are several blogs which inspire me:
Parfaitdoll - because the colours and the general layout appeal to me and the topics are very interesting. It's like she has all the latest news concerning Lolita and kawaii fashion styles, very informative!
Cupcakesclothes - all the pastels and high resolution photos.
Lace a la mode - a Lolita blog with great topics and again an aesthetically pleasing layout.
Drop Dead Cute - a blog full of links and information for kawaii lovers. So great.
Scathingly Brilliant - is also great for all the pastel colours.
I also really liked the blog Good Morning Lovely but sadly it's inactive now.

You can tell, I like pastelish blogs that post interesting, informative posts and hat also have a nice appearance.
 
2. How long do you have your blog now and why?
I started blogging in 2012. I blog because I like to write and it's an creative outlet for me.

3. Which one was your best trip to a foreign country? 
Hard to say. My trip to Brussels, London, Helsinki and Prague where all great for different reasons. I think I can't  put one over the other ^.^

4. If you had one day to try out any other style which one would it be?
Gothic Lolita or Kodona.

 5. What was your strangest experience until now?
In first year of Secondary/High School my class had a trip to Krumlov. I don't  remember why but somehow our class was at the main square waiting for the teacher and because it took so long, classmates started to sit down on the floor there. While we were sitting a Japanese tourist came towards us, said 'origami' and handed me a tiny origami crane. What I found so strange about is that I was the Japan-fan in class and she gave it exactly to me, like she knew o.o 

6. Your favourite song now?
Currently FROOT from Marina and the Diamonds. It came out only some weeks ago :D



7. Did you watch a film which captivated you for a long time?
I'm sure there was one but I can't think of anything specific right now.

8. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
To be honest I have no clue. My only plans are to travel a lot in the next ten years. And yeah I want to have children and I think in ten years that would be about the right time. Seen from now at least ^-^
 
9. If you had 3 wishes what would you wish for? Of course on the condition that you cannot wish for more wishes!
I would wish for world peace, wish for the end of world hunger and keep one wish for emergencies haha ^^'

10. Did you hype an actor, a musician or someone else?
I'm not a person who hypes. I have actors and musicians I enjoy but it's not like I watch every movie they are in and have my room clustered with posters of them or something like that ^^

11. What do you like the most about your appearance?
I think that would be my eyes ^.^ such a nice deep and dark brown.

I won't tag any new blogs but if you feel like it, answer one of the questions in the comments~!

Take care, 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen