Heart Chat Bubble Dipped in Chocolate: Prague Travel Diary - Day 1

Dienstag, 22. Juli 2014

Prague Travel Diary - Day 1

On the weekend from 11th to 13th July I have been to Prague with my dear friend angelsdaydream(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚
It was the weekend of my 20th birthday and I wanted to make sure to do something I will keep in good memory. (◡‿◡✿)


We went to Prague by bus, took a four hours ride. When we arrived at the hostel our room wasn't ready yet so we left our luggage, snatched a map and began the crazy sightseeing. We went to Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, St.Vito's Cathedral and many more sights. I think the first day was my favourite day (*◕‿◕*)


Charles Bridge is so charming!
It was nice to admire the crafts that are sold there and enjoying the view from the bridge.



Feeling tiny in that window-thingy ^^ 


We walked up the whole way to Prague Castle just to get caught by rain ; _ ; It still was very nice though :3


Astronomical Clock! So nice to look at :3


I also tried to look rather cute all three days so here is a outfit close-up :D


Do you guys like sightseeing?
Stay tuned for part two of this post!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen