Heart Chat Bubble Dipped in Chocolate: Dream Dress ~!

Samstag, 31. Januar 2015

Dream Dress ~!

Just a quick blog post to let you know I'm alive! Sorry for the lack of posts in January it was a busy month for me ^^''
Recommended: listen to this song while reading this post (✿◠‿◠)

I finally managed to get my hands on my dream dress ~!


It's Baby the Stars Shine Bright Flying Love from Juliet JSK. It's just so pretty and lacey and everything *^*

 
Print close -up!
I just love all the roses and blue birds and ribbons and stuff ; ^ ;

Yeah I'm just really happy I finally have it hanging in my closet after wanting it for almost a year. And  I  can't wait to wear it for the Baby the Stars Shine Bright Tea Party in February!

Did you receive a dream dress lately?
Tell me in the comments!


2 Kommentare: