Heart Chat Bubble Dipped in Chocolate: Helsinki Travel Diary - Part 4 - Hellocon Outfit

Freitag, 18. April 2014

Helsinki Travel Diary - Part 4 - Hellocon Outfit

Some time ago the official Hellocon pictures were released. Yaaay (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Credit goes to the official photographers!



To be honest, I'm not too satisfied with this picture...the part of my face that isn't covered in shadows looks kinda awkward. Sadly there was only one picture per person released (with some exceptions) so no other picture with a better face :/ 
I like my pose though and how my petticoat looks really poofy ∩(︶▽︶)∩

Anyway...


...I think our group picture turned out really cute! 
definitely need a print version for my scrapbook  (*◕‿◕*)



Plus, I also like this random shot picturing me and Katrin at the the flea market booth. 
I think you can see me admiring the skirt I bought later ^^


What do you think?
For me, it was nice to look back on our Helsinki adventures once more!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen